Friday 27 November 2009

Filming

Filming and Editing Log

During the coursework, my involvement in the practical side has included filming, interviewing, editing and setting up equipment. I also took photos of my group members to show evidence of involvement.

Firstly, I filmed the 1st take of the ‘Goths’ interview, but a problem occurred whilst we were filming. There was a technical fault with the cameras microphone. I only realised this when I had to capture this interview on Adobe Premiere. The second take of this interview, I conducted the interview for the ‘Goth – Callum McInness’.

Whilst other interviews were being conducted by my fellow group members, I took over editing. I edited interviews that had already been captured. I edited the interviews following the running order for the first 5 minutes of the documentary to make sense of what point was being made in our documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment